3 year degree program.
The BBA curriculum is designed to provide industry with young managers for entry level positions for their first experience in a corporate role. The curriculum as currently envisaged offers students a choice of specialization in marketing and / or finance roles in the 3rd year of their program. Through a practical approach towards the syllabus, guided by the faculty from the industry itself, students are prepared for the real corporate world. Innovative methods of teaching consisting of case study discussions, presentations, classroom debates & role plays are used to make the classroom experience an invigorating one.
• The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate awarded not eligible) in any stream from a recognized Board at first attempt and
• Must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for B.Com (Hons.) Program
• 60% aggregate marks with passing in mathematics/ statistics as compulsory subject for BBA and B. Sc Finance program.
• Candidates who have not cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam in the first attempt are NOT eligible to apply for the admission to the courses. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/correspondence/ externally/open school are NOT eligible to apply for these courses.
• Candidate has to submit a gap certificate if there is a Gap in the candidate’s education
• Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination including IB Diploma can also apply but their admission to the courses will be subject to above criterion, obtaining the required minimum cut off marks and also producing all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
• Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board/University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
• In case of CBSE, ICSE, Online marks mentioned of HSC, total % (aggregate) should be mentioned, not best of four, five or seven.
• Candidates above 25 years of age are restricted to apply for undergraduate programs.
• It is sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission to the courses at NMIMS.
• The NMIMS reserves the right to alter the terms of eligibility without intimation to the applicants.
• Note (for IB & Cambridge Candidate): Candidates called for admission counseling on the basis of NMAT (UG) merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet if found eligible before the commencement of the program.
NMAT (UG) 2014 Online Test on 10th and 11th May 2014 (with 1 session per day)
Reporting time 8.45 am, Test timing 10.00 to 12.00 noon
|1||Online Registration at www.nmims.edu||Monday,3rd March, 2014|
|2||Last date for online Registration||Friday,25th April , 2014|
|3||Call letters available on website for NMAT (UG) 2014||Monday,5th May , 2014|
Conduct of NMAT (UG) 2014 Online Test
Time - 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon (Reporting time 8.45 a.m.)
|Saturday 10th & Sunday, 11th May , 2014|
|5||Merit List of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m.||Thursday, 5th June, 2014|
|6||Payment of Admission fees||6th to 13th June,2014|
|7||Declaration of 2nd Merit List||Saturday,14th June,2014|
|8||Payment of Admission fees (2nd List)||16th June & 21st June,2014|
|9||Declaration of 3rd Merit List||Monday,23rd June,2014|
|10||Counselling & Payment of Admission fees (3rd List)||24th June to 28th June 2014|
|11||Commencement of Classes and Closure of Admission||Monday, 14th July, 2014|
The schedule of refund of fees will be as follows:
|1||Till the date of commencement of the Programme Till 14th July 2014||Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
Cancellation after the official Closure of admission.
After 14th July 2014
|Cancellation made after the official closure of admission, fees will NOT be refunded.|
Registration Online through link provided at right side & Pay registration fee of Rs 1800/- (Non refundable) by Credit Card & by Demand Draft. (Please refer online registration for payment details.)
Note: Candidates are given multiple choice of program (school wise).
Charges are as follows
Rs.1800/- for one school program
Rs.3000/-for two programs of two different schools
Rs.4000/- for three programs of three different schools
Rs.5000/- for four programs of four different schools
Online Test: All eligible candidates who are registered successfully will be called for the online test.
Call Letter/ Admit Card
- On the basis of information indicted in the Application Form, your call letter/ admit card for the Admission Test & the venue (School/College) at each centre will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the website.
- Please check important dates put on the website.
- You are required to download the call letter/admit card from our website www.nmims.edu
- No candidate, without call letter/admit card or without the photograph on the call letter/admit card will be permitted to appear for the test.
- No separate call letter will be mailed/posted.
- Candidate must carry requisite ID proof while appearing for NMAT (UG) 2014.
NMAT UG 2014 Test Centers
|6||Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Shirpur,Pune and Nagpur|
|8||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Noida|
NMIMS reserves the right to cancel any venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the test at any of the other venues available. NMIMS decision in this regard will be final.
Once you select the exam center, change of center for NMAT (UG) 2014 will not be permitted.
Note: In case adequate number of candidates not registered at any of the center, candidates will be informed to take the exam at nearest center. NMIMS reserves the right to cancel any Venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the test at any of the other venues available. NMIMS decision in this regard will be final.
Test Structure of the Test – NMAT (UG) 2014
NMAT (UG) 2014 for MBA Tech. would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type of questions.)
NMAT (UG) 2014 will comprise the following
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Time|
|1||Proficiency in English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 Minutes for all test together|
|2||Quantitative & Numerical Ability||50|
|3||Reasoning & General Intelligence||50|
For each Question for which a wrong answer is marked, 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted as penalty.
As per our standard practice, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test items used across sessions.
Guidelines for physically challenged candidates
Physically challenged will include following (as per PWD Act of India)
1. Visually Challenged
2. Low vision
3. Cerebral Palsy
4. Learning Disability/ Dyslexia
Candidates who wish to request for an accommodation must scan their Disability Certificate and email it together with the candidate's NMAT ID and name to NMATUG@nmims.edu five or more days prior to test scheduled date. Each application will be reviewed on a case-to-case basis and appropriate assistance will be made available at the test centre.
Candidate should submit a written request for cancellation of admission & submit it to Deputy Registrar (Admission) along with original fee receipt.
The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows:
|1||Till the date of commencement of the Programme. Till 14th July 2014||Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
|2||Cancellation after the official Closure of admission. After 14th July 2014||Cancellation made after the official closure of admission, fees will NOT be refunded.|
- Candidates will be offered Programme based on the availability of seat, candidate’s merit rank and choice of program
- Please see the important dates and preserve it as a guide. All announcements from the institute will be through its web site: www.nmims.edu and no individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him / her in the application form is incorrect, his / her application for admission to the course, even if selected, will stand immediately cancelled. Such candidates appearing for the NMAT (UG) 2014 and subsequent evaluation process will do so at their own risk.
- Canvassing in any form for admission will disqualify the candidate.
- Regular classes will commence from 14th July 2014.
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai only