Post Ggraduate Diploma in Business Management - PGDBM (Bengaluru Campus)
To equip participants to be:
- Ethical and socially responsible managers
- Strong in functional fundamentals
- Effective in communication and interpersonal skills
- Application-focused with a hands-on attitude
- Industry-ready delivery and result-oriented.
- Outbound program: To realize self and impart team-building skills
- Detailed study plans including globally benchmarked additional reading materials like HBR cases and uniquely designed assignments to promote practical rigor in every subject.
- Simulation as a Capstone exercise using CAPSIM- a world-leading business simulation package.
- Competency assessment workshops to evaluate each participant's unique competencies, possible career path, growth areas & holistic development assessment (comparing pre and post outcomes), gap identification and analysis.
- Compulsory MS Excel skills imparted during orientation program.
- Communication and soft skill courses across the program.
- Compulsory value-add workshops: Project Management based on PMBOK Methodology, Six Sigma, Spanish language, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, ‘Indian Values in Management’.
- Electives across various domains are highly industry-relevant, directly mappable to job requirements and include the latest concepts and tools followed in various industries on global platforms. For example: Positive Psychology in HR; Theory of Constraints, Lean Management, Business Process Modeling (in Operations and IT), Financial Risk Management, Auditing & Reporting, Fixed Income Securities & Debt Markets (in Finance), Digital Marketing in Marketing.
- Bleeding edge courses:- Business Analytics.
- Career advisory services across the program