MBA (Capital Markets)
Offered by NMIMS in association with the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
- 2 Years, one-of-its-kind, full-time program, MBA (Capital markets)
- NMIMS MBA, in India, is rated 4th Best by Economic Times and 7th Best by Business World. It possesses a CRISIL A*** Rating to its credit too.
- NMIMS MBA has 100% placement track record, with leading corporate companies being invited each year
- NMIMS currently has overseas links with Harvard University, the University of EUROMED Marseille in France, ESC ROUEN in France and with ESSCA at both its campuses, i.e. Angers in France and Budapest in Hungary
- To keep pace with the contemporary issues faced by the financial markets of the World.
- To give students exposure to theoretical, practical and operational aspects of the industry.
- To transform a student into a complete professional having high standards of competence.
Curriculum: (Six Trimesters Covering a broad Range of Subjects)
- Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Statistics in Finance, Communications for Capital Markets, Legal Aspects of Business etc.
- Cost & Mgt. Accounting, Corporate Finance I, Capital Market Laws, Mathematics for Finance, Marketing & Operations Mgt.
- Business Environment, HRM, Individual & Group Behavior, FI & Markets, Corporate Finance II, Taxation and Business Analytics
- Summer Internship Projects, Corporate Reporting, Debt Markets, Int. Finance, Futures & Options, Portfolio Practices, Primary & Secondary Capital Markets and Computer Applications.
- Project & Infrastructure Finance, Risk Mgt., Equity Analysis, Global Capital Markets, Commodities, Econometrics and Strategic Mgt.
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Corporate Restructuring, Behavioral Finance, Wealth Mgt., Venture Capital & Private Equity, CSR & Corporate Governance.
It integrates theory & practical learning. The teaching-learning cycle involves a wide range of pedagogical approaches like:
- Mock Trading Sessions with LIVE Trading Data from BSE
- Group Quizzes / Assignments
- Case Studies / Projects
- Hands-on training in FINNACLE and RDBMSA
- Workshops & Seminars
- Guest lectures
- Access to library and electronic databases.